Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pennsylvania's Economy

Pennsylvania's economy played a large roll when people started to immigrate to the Americas; Pennsylvania's economy was very complex; it consisted of over 8 staple items that helped attract people. Wheat, corn, rye, hemp, and flax were the main crops sold in surplus that held up the economy. Pennsylvanians also were skilled craftsmen and women so they manufactured household items as another way to make money. Then Pennsylvania was considered the highest exporting colony at that time.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing paragraph. It really helped with my history project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the amazing paragraph. It really helped with my history project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. copy paste all day every day thx. I am just kidding about copy and paste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. you shut up because I am pretty sure this guy worked hard to wright this

      Delete
    2. you shut up because I am pretty sure this guy worked hard to wright this

      Delete
  5. I would be surprised if this blog were still active, but if it is could you please cite where you got the information that it was the highest exporting colony of it's time? and moreover, specifically what time period that is? It would help my research enormously

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete